Can i transfer PS1 saves to psvita from another persons PS3?

1. Hi my brother has ps3 with Final fantasy 7 on it and i've got a psvita with a US psn account with Final fantasy 7 on it can i copy the saves from the ps3 to the psvita if the accounts dont match?

User Info: dalf_tree

dalf_tree - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Why don't your try it by yourself? Connect your Vita to the PS3, start Content Manager on the Vita and pick Vita to PS3. Then try copying game data from your PS3 to PS Vita.. I'm sorry I can't help you that much since I do not own a PS3 ATM..

User Info: BramStark

BramStark - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. If you have an usb cable that enables you to connect your ps3 with pc , then i guess it's possible . i dunno cuz i dont have ps3 yet , but if it works like psp where you can access your savedata , then i guess it's possible . although the format might be different . then again i'm not 100% sure

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII - 3 years ago 0 0