How to get gold on Rift Plane Vitality Race?

1. I finished every challenge in the game with a gold rating but now I got the Spy DLC and I'm having serious troubles with the Rift Plane Vitality Race. I'm 11 seconds away from getting silver. I can't see how I'm supposed to get gold. Am I missing anything? The description says I should smash objects for a speed bost? WTF?!

User Info: krystman

krystman - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I just got gold on this a few minutes ago (and only by about 40 milliseconds). My tip would be to gravity kick into pretty much all the checkpoints (Not counting the sliding ones). Usually after you gravity kick into one of them, the camera will automatically point you in the direction of the next checkpoint, so you don't even have to aim that much. As for the sliding, personally I just slid straight through the lava. The damage was minimal compared to the time I would waste drifting around getting through the tight spots.

Hope this helps :-)

User Info: Romathius

Romathius - 4 years ago 0 0