Help with the code?

1. I try the Code to Accessing New Vita Content Early (on the main menu, hit Triangle, Square, Circle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X) but i cant make it work.
    I have the US Version.
    When and where i have to press the buttons?

User Info: Rambito69

Rambito69 - 4 years ago
    Still cant make it work.
    When i hit circle it go to load data screen(pointer at continue) or start new game if i put the pointer in "Start" and it didn't work.

I have have to press Triangle, Square, Circle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X? or is diferent in the USA Version?

User Info: Rambito69

Rambito69 - 4 years ago
    I try to press triangle square X triangle square X circle too, but.. still dont work.
    I buy it in Play Asia
    This is the only way to Unlock this? or i can unlock it normally at the post game?

User Info: Rambito69

Rambito69 - 4 years ago

1. You sure you have the US version? The UK/AS version buttons are different than the US, if circle is your selection button then its not the US version. Try switching the code around to triangle square X triangle square X circle.

User Info: Ultimate_Broly

Ultimate_Broly - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Press it on the title screen of the game. When you press X, you should hear Mao speak. You can then choose to either continue your game, or start a new one.

User Info: Awesomeist

Awesomeist - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I have the same concern. I think the game itself recognizes that only code, so for those X & O interconnected, it wont work at all as when , as you mentioned, press O, it enters the load screen, therefore not letting you finish the sequence, and not to make the cheat work. sucks to be us...

User Info: GODmetalICE

GODmetalICE - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Move the cursor over the "continue" option and then do the code.

User Info: burpiewideload

burpiewideload - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. it won't work in Japanese PSP. don't worry, beat the game and the NPC will appeared on the post-game.

User Info: hardmelon17

hardmelon17 - 4 years ago 0 0