Question from Rambito69

Help with the code?

I try the Code to Accessing New Vita Content Early (on the main menu, hit Triangle, Square, Circle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X) but i cant make it work.
I have the US Version.
When and where i have to press the buttons?

Rambito69 provided additional details:

Still cant make it work.
When i hit circle it go to load data screen(pointer at continue) or start new game if i put the pointer in "Start" and it didn't work.

I have have to press Triangle, Square, Circle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X? or is diferent in the USA Version?

Rambito69 provided additional details:

I try to press triangle square X triangle square X circle too, but.. still dont work.
I buy it in Play Asia
This is the only way to Unlock this? or i can unlock it normally at the post game?

Answers

Awesomeist answered:

Press it on the title screen of the game. When you press X, you should hear Mao speak. You can then choose to either continue your game, or start a new one.
0 0

Ultimate_Broly answered:

You sure you have the US version? The UK/AS version buttons are different than the US, if circle is your selection button then its not the US version. Try switching the code around to triangle square X triangle square X circle.
0 0

GODmetalICE answered:

I have the same concern. I think the game itself recognizes that only code, so for those X & O interconnected, it wont work at all as when , as you mentioned, press O, it enters the load screen, therefore not letting you finish the sequence, and not to make the cheat work. sucks to be us...
0 0

burpiewideload answered:

Move the cursor over the "continue" option and then do the code.
0 0

hardmelon17 answered:

it won't work in Japanese PSP. don't worry, beat the game and the NPC will appeared on the post-game.
0 0

Help about the code ? Answered haszrol999
The Code on uk version? Open UatuTheCheater
Parallel worlder cheat code?? Open agishki777
How to unlock Rutile and Stella without using the cheat code? Answered hardmelon17
New to the series...? Unanswered Torasuki1