Question from cyris16

Whats the highest i can go in the item world?

Hi my very first time on gamefaqs and oddlys im sort of excited :D but back to the point i had my very first level thousand yesterday and want to start getting items up but my thousand mao isnt as strong a id hope for him to be so whats my best way to go about doing it thanks to anyone who replies

grungolah answered:

Normal items have 30 floors. Rare 60 floors and Legendary 100 floors. There are spheres and mystery rooms that can "level" an item to 200.

The bulk of the power of an item comes from killing bosses, at the end of every 10 floors.

How high can you go? Only as far as your levelled characters can take you. You don't have to fight your way through. If you have a high movement character you can skip most floors. Good luck.
2 0

Answers

aces4839 answered:

If you make a Thunder Fist (Tier 2 Mistress Fighter) and have her learn Triple Kick, Phantom Fists & Final Arts, you'll be able to go through even high leveled floors with the enemies well overleveled till you get better equipment. you also don't suffer the counter attacks from Felynns even if u do Final Arts on a Gate Keeper who is one.
0 0

zettaprinny answered:

if you do aces4839 method take in mind that if you go way to high you won't be able to defeat the bosses eventually so try to remember that. But the way he goes by the item world its way better in the class world (if you don't care or have enough mana to gain the boosts) since the planes are smaller and its easier to move around
0 0

I want nekomata from item world can help me? Answered Dabrith
Item World Hoomroom help? Answered thesecrettoall
Killing enemies in the item world? Answered shadow5747
Way the item world leveling works? Answered mcripyourface
Alternate World Cheat? Answered sasuke239