Australian Release Date?

1. When, or what are the chances of an Aussie launch?

User Info: Falcon084

Falcon084 - 4 years ago

1. I imagine we (Australians) will get the European version just as we did with MGS HD. As previously stated many places already allow you to preorder it.

User Info: joeman6

joeman6 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Well it does not seem like much of an issue. I have not heard a thing about it there. I mean if you look online you only find info about the Jap ver and the US ver. I hope it will get to you but if it will seems like it won't be too soon.

User Info: YumeriaYumi

YumeriaYumi (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. Try www.gamelane.com.au

You can buy the jap version or preorder the usa version. I preordered the usa version.

There is no Australian version what-so-ever. I sent an email to the developers and they told me there will be none, since its not a big seller for aussies like me, and told me to either buy the jap version or preorder the usa version.

User Info: Big_Canasian_4

Big_Canasian_4 - 4 years ago 1 2
  3. I believe EB games will release this in Australia around Q4, so October-December, check out their website below:
    www.ebgames.com.au/vita-158288-Persona-4-Golden-PS-Vita

User Info: zerodriver3

zerodriver3 - 4 years ago 1 0