Question from Falcon084

Australian Release Date?

When, or what are the chances of an Aussie launch?

YumeriaYumi answered:

Well it does not seem like much of an issue. I have not heard a thing about it there. I mean if you look online you only find info about the Jap ver and the US ver. I hope it will get to you but if it will seems like it won't be too soon.
1 0

Big_Canasian_4 answered:

You can buy the jap version or preorder the usa version. I preordered the usa version.

There is no Australian version what-so-ever. I sent an email to the developers and they told me there will be none, since its not a big seller for aussies like me, and told me to either buy the jap version or preorder the usa version.
1 2

zerodriver3 answered:

I believe EB games will release this in Australia around Q4, so October-December, check out their website below:
1 0

joeman6 answered:

I imagine we (Australians) will get the European version just as we did with MGS HD. As previously stated many places already allow you to preorder it.
1 0

12/22 Date after beating spoiler question? Open Mannybiglips
Question about the summer festival date (8/21)? Answered unpaidastronot
I chose female in red? Unanswered chaysser
Not Dating? Open iwaizumi
Will I be able to beat shadow mitsou? Unanswered Tungui