How do I beat Happiness Hand?

1. I've tried using magic attacks on the Happiness Hand. I wonder what I'm doing wrong because the hand usually escapes before I can finish it. Any tips?

User Info: werrty

werrty - 4 years ago

1. At Shiroku Store, they sell Ball Lightnings, Firecrackers, Pinwheels, and Ice Cubes. Use these. Three will kill a Happiness Hand. On Rainy Days, you've spent 1080 Yen to gain 500 XP/2000 YEN

Why this works:

These deal a flat 50 damage, ignoring weakness and resistance (but NOT immunity/absorb) to any enemy.

High-defense and/or low-HP enemies, like the robots and Happiness Hands, are thus great targets for this. I suggest carrying five of each any time you go into a dungeon - you never know when you'll be in a desperate situation and you need Yosuke to Dizzy an enemy who's only weak to fire so that Yu doesn't get smashed to bits on his own turn next round.

User Info: LanceDearnis

LanceDearnis - 4 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. Just attack normally. They might stay might not. Best is to hope for a critical and then go all out(unless there is more than 1). No real trick other than luck or if you just want the trophy fighting weaker ones.

User Info: YumeriaYumi

YumeriaYumi (Expert) - 4 years ago 3 0
  2. Hit them with allmighty skill like megido,
    If you dont have it yet then you cant do much, hope for a critical and do all out attack since all out attack deal allmighty damage

User Info: Silfurbor_Negla

Silfurbor_Negla - 4 years ago 2 0
  3. Press TRIANGLE and hope for the best. That's all you can do. All hands resist magic, but I'm not so sure about almighty spells. Never tried it on them. Someone normally crits the hand monster series before they escape.

User Info: pdnim7

pdnim7 - 4 years ago 1 0
  4. Reduce the defense, and it's yours.

User Info: vaa7ru

vaa7ru - 4 years ago 0 1
  5. I got your answer just now. Use Almighty attacks. They do real damage to them. It will be a one hit kill as long as there is no dodge(at least up to the secret base).

User Info: YumeriaYumi

YumeriaYumi (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 1
  6. I agree with YumeriaYumi, Almighty attacks seem the fastest way to deal with them as you can potentially take out a spawn of 3 in one shot. My main guy runs around with megidolaon and a 60+ Magic stat (first playthrough) and since i've started using it purely for the hands, there's never been a problem. the rest of your teammates you can just have them attack normally if you're not using anyone with an almighty attack.

User Info: touyamizrahi

touyamizrahi - 4 years ago 0 1
  7. Mind Charge + Megidolaon/Morning Star = Dead hands :D

User Info: ken133

ken133 - 4 years ago 1 0