Question from YumeriaYumi

Hardcore Risette Fan?

Any tips on getting this one? It is a major pain.

YumeriaYumi provided additional details:

Dude read the title. I mean the trophy. 250 unique lines during battle. I don't need help on the main story I have played persona 4 like 8 times. I am an expert. I beat that game 100% and keep replaying it cause the story is so great.

afriendofnayru answered:

To add a little bit more detail to what ridelancy said -

In order to get the Hardcore Risette fan achievement, you basically must use all of your party members in battle and just be patient. Whenever Rise says things like "Ooh, Senpai, you really get me going!" or "Yosuke, being cool? For once?" you're obviously getting credit for a line the first time you hear it. When your party members knock down enemies, sometimes she will say stuff particularly pertaining to them, like my Yosuke example above.

The other thing is you will need to level her social link to up her scan abilities, because when she says that the enemy is immune to light, or weak to ice while you are selecting attacks, those lines count as well. Also get your party members each down to low health, because outside and inside of battle she will comment "Oh, Chie-sempai's health is getting pretty low." and these lines count too. The major thing is the text must appear on the screen of the line she is saying.

I got the trophy while exploring Magatsu Inaba, so I got it pretty late in the game. Just don't give up, and leveling all of your party members up should help you instead of just picking your favorite four. All of mine are at level 90 or above at the moment, and all that grinding helped me get the trophy.
0 0

Answers

SonicBrawler123 answered:

He (yes, look for a boy, a fat one if I remember correctly) is on the 1st floor of the Practice Building. He'll tell you some stuff, and after doing so you need to find another source of information (from a girl, I believe) who is somewhere in the school (I can't exactly remember).
1 4

rldelancy answered:

Easiest way is switch party members around during dungeon go throughs and fight enemies at your level and below she says different things in either set it seems
1 0