Question from DCHRAY

How do I beat The Reaper?

My MC is currently Level 88 and my party is Yosuke at Level 87, Yukiko at Level 89 and Chie at Level 88, all have not gotten their 3rd tier persona's yet. Am I good enough for The Reaper cause I have Yoshitsune who's level is currently 87. Help please.

Answers

Bulzeeb3088 answered:

Yeah you should be fine. Make sure to have a persona immune to both light and dark (I'd recommend Trumpeter for his multiple immunities and Debilitate skill.) Also have a couple Eggplants or Homunculus just in case he hits you with Darkness when you have Yoshitsune equipped. Make sure Yoshitsune has both Power Charge and Hassou Tobi to make the battle much easier.

There's a post about how to farm the Reaper using the 20 chests rule, so look up "Easy Reaper Farming."

Good luck and enjoy your ultimate equipment.
1 0

DCHRAY answered:

Thanks a bunch, as of now, my MC is well over Level 90 as the rest of my guys, Yoshitsune is like Level 96 now and currently trying to get Trumpeter.
0 0

How about that Reaper? Answered RimuKinoki
Reaper? Answered YumeriaYumi
Reaper won't Appear? Answered AlbertWisker
Can you still fight the reaper? Answered Yatol
Min lvl for beating Reaper? Open flashmozzg