Is everything in the ps3 and 360 version in the vita version?

1. What i just said

User Info: thenoobynoober

thenoobynoober - 4 years ago

Answers

1. There has been nothing to indicate otherwise. Everything should be in there, though I do not know how they're going to handle the DLC stuff like Jill, Shuma, and costumes. If the Vita supports DLC downloads like that, then I suppose they'll be available over PSN or something.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Because of this question my question wont apear it says this question partially answers mine i want to know if psp vita has online games i want to know for sure

User Info: omararias

omararias - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. no i don't think this game will be exactly the same as PS3, i believe it wont have online games, i haven't read a review that says otherwise, it might have button specials, almost all handhelds have them, im not sure that the PS3 add ons will be compatible for psp vita, ive never heard of that. i did read that psp vita isnt as fast as a PS3 so some features might change.

User Info: omararias

omararias - 4 years ago 0 1
  4. It is almost the same except for the Heroes & Heralds mode that wasn't released for vita yet... and you can play online in vita too but only vita x vita, not vita x ps3/360...and you can use the vita as a special controller in the ps3 version of the game...

User Info: Drakenngard

Drakenngard - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Everything is perfectly functional; Heroes and Heralds is on the card right off the bat. Online play is fully featured (ranked / player match / lobby) and includes the ability to save and upload replays on top of everything else. I believe that Jill and Shuma are not yet available as DLC, but their spaces on the character select screen are there, and Vita games do offer DLC, so I imagine they will be available for purchase soon.

User Info: jsangspar

jsangspar - 4 years ago 0 0