Complete the game on any difficulty with Storm 1 to unlock Pale wing. She will be selectable in the weapon selection screen. She uses her own set and cannot use any of Storm 1's weapons.
Unlockable How to Unlock Pale Wing Complete the game on any difficulty.
Unlock ability to remove Armor and Weapon Restrictions
In both Online and Ad-hoc modes, weapons and armor are automatically restricted (it will be grayed out if not on INFERNO) by level through difficulty -- which means no using high level weapons in an lower difficulty game and HP/armor will be normalized between players. Only on INFERNO are all weapons and full HP/armor allowed (though the restriction can be turned on for a challenge). However, if you achieve 70% completion (weapons and stages; shown on the main screen) for either Storm1 or Pale Wing, the weapon and HP/armor restriction for all difficulties will be selectable (thus be able to be removed/turned on). You will now be able to host a room on any difficulty with all weapons available.
Unlockable How to Unlock Remove Armor and Weapon Restriction (Online/AdHoc) Achieve 70% Completion on either Storm1 or Pale Wing.
Trophy Description Type 10% Weapons Obtained Obtain 10% of all the weapons total (Both Storm1 and Pale Wing) Bronze 100% Weapons Obtained Obtain 100% of all the weapons total (Both Storm1 and Pale Wing) Gold 25% Weapons Obtained Obtain 25% of all the weapons total (Both Storm1 and Pale Wing) Bronze 50% Weapons Obtained Obtain 50% of all the weapons total (Both Storm1 and Pale Wing) Bronze 75% Weapons Obtained Obtain 75% of all the weapons total (Both Storm1 and Pale Wing) Bronze All Easy Stage Cleared (Pale Wing) Clear all stages on Easy as Pale Wing Bronze All Easy Stage Cleared (Storm1) Clear all stages on Easy as Storm 1 Bronze All Hard Stage Cleared (Pale Wing) Clear all stages on Hard as Pale Wing Bronze All Hard Stage Cleared (Storm1) Clear all stages on Hard as Storm 1 Bronze All Hardest Stage Cleared (Pale Wing) Clear all stages on Hardest as Pale Wing Bronze All Hardest Stage Cleared (Storm1) Clear all stages on Hardest as Storm 1 Bronze All Inferno Stage Cleared (Pale Wing) Clear all stages on Inferno as Pale Wing Silver All Inferno Stage Cleared (Storm1) Clear all stages on Inferno as Storm 1 Silver All Normal Stage Cleared (Pale Wing) Clear all stages on Normal as Pale Wing Bronze All Normal Stage Cleared (Storm1) Clear all stages on Normal as Storm 1 Bronze Ant Hunter Kill 1000 Ants Bronze Ant Killer Kill 10000 Ants Bronze Attacker Hunter Shoot down 60 Attackers (New Gunship type) Bronze Attacker Killer Shoot down 600 Attackers (New Gunship type) Bronze Bike Master Kill 500 enemies with the Bike Bronze Biker Kill 50 enemies with the Bike Bronze Carrier Hunter Shoot down 25 Carriers Bronze Carrier Killer Shoot down 250 Carriers Bronze Communication Soldier During the mission, use the chat system 10 times. Bronze Fortress Hunter Destroy the Walking Fortress once Bronze Fortress Killer Destroy the Walking Fortress 10 times Bronze Gunship Hunter Shoot down 700 Gunships Bronze Gunship Killer Shoot down 7000 Gunships Bronze Hector Hunter Destroy 40 Hectors Bronze Hector Killer Destroy 400 Hectors Bronze Heli Master Kill 1000 enemies in a Helicopter Bronze Information Analyst In the lobby, send 10 chat messages. Bronze King Hunter Kill 5 Large King Spiders Bronze King Killer Kill 50 Large King Spiders Bronze Leader Collect 10 Troops Bronze Master Shield Use a shield assist weapon on 100 co-op players Bronze Medic Use a Recovery Weapon on Co-op players Bronze Mission Complete Complete All Trophies Platinum Mothership Hunter Destroy the Mothership once Bronze Mothership Killer Destroy the Mothership 10 times Bronze Pilot Kill 100 enemies in a Helicopter Bronze Queen Hunter Kill 5 Queens Bronze Queen Killer Kill 50 Queens Bronze Red Hunter Shoot down 10 Red Gunships Bronze Red Killer Shoot down 100 Red Gunships Bronze Rescue Revive 5 Co-op players Total Bronze Small Hector Hunter Destroy 5 Small Hectors Bronze Small Hector Killer Destroy 50 Small Hectors Bronze Soldier Shield Use a shield assist weapon on 10 co-op players Bronze Spider Hunter Kill 600 Spiders Bronze Spider Killer Kill 6000 Spiders Bronze Storm Master Get Storm1 to 4000HP Bronze Storm Soldier Get Storm1 to 2000HP Bronze Super Leader Collect 60 Troops Bronze Super Rescue Revive 40 Co-op players Total Bronze Tank Master Kill 2000 enemies with Tanks Bronze Tank Rider Kill 200 enemies with Tanks Bronze Treasure Hunter Collect 15 Weapons in 1 Mission Bronze Valac Hunter Kill 4 Valac Bronze Valac Killer Kill 40 Valac Bronze Vegalta Master Kill 2000 enemies with the Vegalta Bronze Vegalta Rider Kill 200 enemies with the Vegalta Bronze Wing Master Get Pale Wing to 2000HP Bronze Wing Soldier Get Pale Wing to 1000HP Bronze
Know Something We Don't?
You can submit new cheats for this game and help our users gain an edge.
Have We Been Fooled?
You can submit a problem report for any non-working or fake code in the lists above.