Question from kidsrulemag

How can i get a lot of ways to do random events?

yeah I like random events a lot and want to do them

kidsrulemag provided additional details:

How can i hack it?

Oh cmon have some imagination there are ways to hack and there are ways to make random events happen unrandomly!!!!!!

Sun_Liu_Tzu answered:

blaze_fire12 might be right, I think it's a way Jagex tests for bots.

I notice random events tend to occur frequently at the fly fishing spot near Barbarian Village, while training in cooking or fishing.
2 0

Answers

BlackSwordChris answered:

Hack. They're random, you can't make them happen.
0 1

violin1111 answered:

You can't hack runescape. Random events are called random events because there random. You can't force a random event.
0 2

eaglefeather2 answered:

Idk if its true, but i've heard that you get random events often when you're burying bones.
0 0

laliberte11 answered:

Every random event is triggered by what you have been doing
example:
Trying to level up prayer, you bury a lot of bones, you get the graveyard random event
0 1

yoshi1000 answered:

Kill people in a dumb way an you get the test, get 3 answers right and u pass
0 1

crazedxerio answered:

every Random Event isnt random u know lol its always a % u get it every action u do gives ua % I.E if u pickpocket or Steal ur % in getting one related 2 Thiving will go up if your training Combat Level with Att Strn or Def then the Demon Sargent 1 will appear ect
0 1

shinydarkrai98 answered:

Log on during bonus xp weekend.
0 0

blaze_fire12 answered:

I've heard that you get more random events when you don't talk for a long period of time, but that's just a rumor I heard.
0 1

Frost1076 answered:

Random events are designed to catch botters. The best methods would be to do activities which botters do alot, such as mining rune essance, alchemy, or fishing and mining.
0 1

anarchogently answered:

I get a random even after dungeoneering and home teleporting from daemonheim, every time. This drives me crazy, because I hate randoms. This method may not be as effective/precise as you're looking for but it does work for me. Upon completion of a large dungeon with team, home tele and random may occur.
0 0