60 Attack Training?

1. I wanted to get level 60 attack fast so my question is: what gives the most experinence? I don't nessiserily need money. My combat level is 66 or 67 and my attack is 57. I've been trying black knights.

User Info: koopinater

koopinater - 7 years ago
    Game Guy said,
    (Quote)
    "Every hit you do only gets you 4 exp so anything works."
    (Unquote)
    Yes I know that but what would you suggest I should kill for quickness. In other words what monsters are easy to kill so I can get x amount of kills in one minute/hour?

User Info: koopinater

koopinater - 7 years ago

1. Every hit you do only gets you 4 exp so anything works. I prefer hill giants cuz they are lower lvl.

User Info: gameguiy

gameguiy - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I've noticed the rock crabs near relleka let you level up very quick

User Info: itsme73

itsme73 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I suggest experiments in the area unlocked during the "Creature of <some pun of 'Frankenstein'> quest. Just go read the sign in Canfis to start it, if you have not already done the quest. Experiments are very low level, yet have 100 hp (which is 400 xp per kill).

User Info: C0smic1

C0smic1 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. If you're non member I would suggest Deadly Red Spiders because they attack you and don't hit too often, but if you're member...probably Rock Crabs, but they can get crowded.

User Info: The_Akatsuki5

The_Akatsuki5 - 7 years ago 0 0