Question from koopinater

60 Attack Training?

I wanted to get level 60 attack fast so my question is: what gives the most experinence? I don't nessiserily need money. My combat level is 66 or 67 and my attack is 57. I've been trying black knights.

koopinater provided additional details:

Game Guy said,
(Quote)
"Every hit you do only gets you 4 exp so anything works."
(Unquote)
Yes I know that but what would you suggest I should kill for quickness. In other words what monsters are easy to kill so I can get x amount of kills in one minute/hour?

gameguiy answered:

Every hit you do only gets you 4 exp so anything works. I prefer hill giants cuz they are lower lvl.
2 0

Answers

itsme73 answered:

I've noticed the rock crabs near relleka let you level up very quick
0 0

C0smic1 answered:

I suggest experiments in the area unlocked during the "Creature of <some pun of 'Frankenstein'> quest. Just go read the sign in Canfis to start it, if you have not already done the quest. Experiments are very low level, yet have 100 hp (which is 400 xp per kill).
0 0

The_Akatsuki5 answered:

If you're non member I would suggest Deadly Red Spiders because they attack you and don't hit too often, but if you're member...probably Rock Crabs, but they can get crowded.
0 0

Whats agood place for 55-70 attack training? Answered I_are_Goddard
Summoning training? Answered i_pooted_hehe
I need help getting to mage training area? Answered MasterDarkStar2
What's the best way to go 24-120 in attack fast? Open corridor5000
Where is the best place to train Attack? Answered no3xaldin