Dragon Slayer - Quest help ?????

1. I have gone to runescape.salmoneus.net for help, but I am still having problems. What is the beast/easiest way to defeat the dragon on the Dragon Slayer - Quest?

User Info: Acetron_87

Acetron_87 - 7 years ago
    I am a Non-Member curently. Am of Acc., Def., Str., & Magic. Adamant Aromr, Anti-dragon Shield, Fighting Boots
    Combat Lvl. 47 Att.: 38 Str.: 36 Def.: 42 HP: 39 Range: 11 Magic: 32
    Prayer: 29. PS. I use runescape.salmoneus.net/ quite alot myself.

User Info: Acetron_87

Acetron_87 - 6 years ago

1. to be honest i found killing the Lesser Demon (about halfway through Dragon Slayer) harder than killing Elvarg.. so I dont thin you need to worry. Also i found that when i ate and resumed attacking Elvarg i seemed to hit him, whereas i could not hit him before.

User Info: Red_Signal

Red_Signal - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Depends on your levels. If you're free to play, use lobsters, and use full rune with an anti-dragonfire shield. (Adamant also works.) If you happen to be members, use swordfish or if you're not very confident, sharks. I remember beating this years ago and I was terrified, and when I did it, it was really easy.
    Use a Scimitar, Platebody, Plateskirt (cheaper) and a Full helmet, wearing an Amulet of Accuracy or Power(<----is that f2p?), along with Gloves of Player Safety and Boots from the Stronghold of Security, along with an Explorers Ring + a wilderness cape (easily get one from the person north of edgeville, on the south side of the ditch). If you can, I guess you could pray Protect from Melee.

User Info: Glarbysnorb

Glarbysnorb - 7 years ago 2 1
  2. I did it at like lvl 50ish with full addy and a rune scim the only thing you really need to watch is wear an anti-draonfire shield if you don't will die ( dragons can hit like 40's if you are not wearing the shield)
    its pretty easy really I've watched a few friends kill it and they all had no problems using lobsters and and a scim.
    here is a list of good stuff to wear
    power ammy
    full rune/addy
    rune scim
    anti-dragon fire shield
    good boots and gloves are cool buy don't help too much if you really don't want to loose anything ( i have never seen her kill anyone)
    i also recommend maybe have a good friend watch the fight with a full inventory of food and if you run low get some extra from them
    have fun this is a cool fight.

User Info: bph96

bph96 - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. If you're a member trying to do the quest you can endulge in potions. Get a super set (Super attack, Defence and strength) an anti dragonfire potion and plenty of food. Lobbies or better are a good idea.

Armour wise you should take the best you have. Same with weapons, just make sure you have an anti-dragonfire shield.

If you're not a member do the same thing just without the potions (you can take a strength potion if you want).

User Info: ezcool1999

ezcool1999 - 7 years ago 2 1
  4. Use a rune short
    equip only 3 things your chain-body,your rune short and your anti-dragon shield
    use lobsters instead of swordfish
    2 doses of strength potion will also help
    then after you kill it/him/her use home teleport

User Info: woahzzerz

woahzzerz - 6 years ago 2 1
  5. Just go to: link: www.runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/DragonSlayer.html
    IT'll really help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: alighani1998

alighani1998 - 6 years ago 1 0
  6. If you are a member, get a poisoned dagger the highest you can wield, antifire shield with super attack and defence. Use hp upon your hp level. (meaning 250 = swordfish;400= sharks;300= monkfish etc.) Use rune/adamant. get strength potion.
    Inv. ste-up:
    wearing:full rune/adamant with platelegs. If you use adamant, use platebody, if rune, use chainbody. amulet of power, antidragon fire shield, poisoned dagger.
    in invintory:Super set (super attack, super defence, super strength),1 click teleport that you don't have to go to magic spells area. food i mentioned above in the rest of your invintory spots.
    If your non-members, use swordfish, same items mentioned except use strength potion, and rune scimitar.
    Hope this helps!
    Btw, i'm going to be offline for like 2-3 weeks to see if i make a profit. don't ask. pretty poor atm....
    Runescape name: Rubyyoshi

User Info: Rubyyoshi

Rubyyoshi - 6 years ago 2 1