Question from Menelaus21

Which Bruiser is the best?

I want to get a Bruiser who is powerful but also has a good defense.

Answers

virusbd answered:

I think hulk is the best bruiser. She-Hulk is also strong. For more avengers tips visit: avengersallianceguide.blogspot.com/
0 1

Dynasty-55 answered:

Hulk isn't a team player however of the two main bruisers he is the one who gets charged up the fastest.
Thor the second main bruiser IS a team player providing a streghtened bonus to all team memebers howver he must attack in order to get charged up unlike Hulk who needs to be attacked, with the combined might of M.o.M and Strenghtened as well as enraged Thor takes over hulk for damage, and is most useful when teamed up with capatain america in avengers uniform.
0 0

lukatesi answered:

Hulk - he gets stronger when attacked.
Thor - he gets stronger when attacks.
0 1

beautybeast answered:

Thor qnd she hulk
0 1

Scarlet_Empress answered:

It's She-Hulk her Burst Of Speed is really useful or Thor his Might Of Mjolnir makes him stronger each time you use it.
0 0

slightly_jaded answered:

Hulk isn't a team player, but it doesn't really matter, keep him alive enough to get rage up*5 and he starts killing. There is one other bruiser that hasn't been mentioned. Good old ben Grimm himself. The thing is the opposite end of the spectrum. He's a brilliant tank. Using stonewall he protects the rest of your team brilliantly, along with a free action when ever someone attacks him. combined with Sue richards (invisible woman), and their future foundation uniforms, and they're a b*tch to take down in PvP, played defensively in PvE they also work, but are very boring.
0 0

agentneel answered:

Earlier it was hulk but now Hercules is the best
1 0

Hailmoses answered:

I personally love Phoenix Five suit Colossus due to his passive, Guardian Force, which reduces damage taken while healing HP and SP per turn. The passive is spread randomly during battle to teammates and can come in handy in a clinch. I find the survivability of my team to be a big factor in long battles.
If you missed out on the outfit, I wouldn't recommend using him until it is back for sale.
0 0

robofish_13 answered:

Captain Britain is INSANELY strong if you can fix up Curse of the Otherworld.. I find he has high crits and damage but he needs to attack to stay alive. Any blaster can take him out very quickly if he doesnt get a turn in....
0 0

deelwheelz23 answered:

Hulk and Hercules, I'd get Hercules because he can protect using the "Gift of Battle,"
0 0

Aerolithe_Lion answered:

1. WW2 Captain America
2. Thundra
3. Captain Britain
4. X-23
5. Modern Colossus
0 0

Songokuape answered:

all i can say if ur playing pvp defensive then hulk is one of the best here.
X-23 i think she's the fastest killing bruiser,oh wait not only bruiser,she's the fastest killing hero. wierd why playdom didnt released her with blaster class. well who knows.
captain britain, colossus are powerful either, thor's summon thunder crit 7k on my whole team. and hercules can counter every u thrown at him
0 0