Question from milhouseVH

Is there an official "name" for playing on the Gamepad and not the TV?

It's tricky to search for the concept, if you want to find out whether a certain game supports it. Off-TV play, Gamepad-only play, portable play, etc.

Do Nintendo officially refer to it by any specific name?

Top Voted Answer

niels200683 answered:

So far, in all communication and their website - they simply call it
"Play on just the GamePad"

So, I guess the answer to your question is: No.
2 0


cvfan answered:

I believe, its called "off tv" play.
0 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

More Questions from This Game

Question Status From
Wii U Gamepad not charging? Open Ninjabrinee
Wii U setup without a gamepad? Open dillondavis32
Wii games with wii u gamepad? Open Dav7dHero7J7sus
Different color in gamepad than tv with wii u? Answered connector123
Why won't my GamePad turn on? Unanswered TopHattedTroopa

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please sign in or register for free.