Question from imameliaAsked: 6 months ago
I could have sworn I saw at least one of these questions already asked somewhere, but I couldn't find them.
1) Is there a way to turn off the rumble/buzz of the GamePad?
2) For NSMBU specifically, is there a way to disable spin-jumping by shaking the GamePad? (I have accidentally spin-jumped several times because of that...)
3) Do all Wii games, even downloaded titles (e.g. Mega Man 9) and Virtual Console games require the Wii remote to play on the Wii U, or can at least some of them be played with the GamePad and/or Pro Controller?
Top Voted AnswerFrom: hyruler461 6 months ago
1. Yes in system settings.
2. Not sure, if its not in the games settings then I doubt it.
3. Once you go in Wii Mode, the pad seems to shut off and is not responsive, meaning you can only use what the original Wii could (minus gamecube as there are no ports for them.) Same goes for the Pro controller too I believe.
From: buck6439 6 months ago
You may eventually be able to use some of the wii ware with the gamepad, they are supposed to be adding wii ware to the main dash at some point but not the virtual console games as of yet
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|How about these wii controller?||Open||yousdy|
|Can someone answer my controller questions?||Open||blackdeathrash|
|Wii-U Pro controller and normal WII games?||Answered||B3tches_Killz|
|Why won't my Wii U turn on?||Open||XavanPanacea|
|Should I turn off my external HDD when the Wii U isn't on?||Open||LRodC|