Question from imamelia
Can you turn off...? Can you use that controller for...?
I could have sworn I saw at least one of these questions already asked somewhere, but I couldn't find them.
1) Is there a way to turn off the rumble/buzz of the GamePad?
2) For NSMBU specifically, is there a way to disable spin-jumping by shaking the GamePad? (I have accidentally spin-jumped several times because of that...)
3) Do all Wii games, even downloaded titles (e.g. Mega Man 9) and Virtual Console games require the Wii remote to play on the Wii U, or can at least some of them be played with the GamePad and/or Pro Controller?
Top Voted Answer
1. Yes in system settings.
2. Not sure, if its not in the games settings then I doubt it.
3. Once you go in Wii Mode, the pad seems to shut off and is not responsive, meaning you can only use what the original Wii could (minus gamecube as there are no ports for them.) Same goes for the Pro controller too I believe.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
You may eventually be able to use some of the wii ware with the gamepad, they are supposed to be adding wii ware to the main dash at some point but not the virtual console games as of yet
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|How about these wii controller?||Open||yousdy|
|Can you use the pro controller on the wii u menu?||Answered||Loonbob|
|Can someone answer my controller questions?||Answered||blackdeathrash|
|Wii-U Pro controller and normal WII games?||Answered||B3tches_Killz|
|Can I use the Wii U Pro Controller to play SSBB on the Wii U?||Answered||CactusJack14|