Question from QueenLarsa

P-Acorn use = no Shiny/Sparkling Stars on Savefile?

Is it okay/save to use P-Acorn in a Level to get the shiny/sparkling stars on the savefile? Or is this also forbidden, like the green help box? 'Cause i beat the game my stars just have shine animation or somehting like that, but i don't know if that it or if they must be sparkling like in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Answers

SmokeRulz answered:

The shine on your stars is correct. They don't sparkle in this game like they did in Wii, they just shine. P-Acorns, meanwhile, should be fair game. The game gives you plenty of them, via catching Nabbit and also the bonus ones in the Acorn Plains after you've beaten the game once. Only the appearance of the Super Guide can affect your shiny stars. P-Acorn is just a semi-strong bonus item to play around with if you so desire, though it doesn't persist through levels.
1 0

bensmithuser answered:

Well I don't have the game yet, but as far as I know, you have to catch Nabbit to get five stars so if the P-Acorn affects shiny stars, then all the shiny stars WILL be affected if you even have five stars.
0 2

secret Acorn plains level? Answered Venowtronreturn
Secret Level in Sparkling Waters? Answered Roseberry14
How do you get to the purple mushroom in Sparkling Waters? Answered Bi_Bi_Love
I have 100 percent. Y U NO 5 stars!? Answered theimpossible
Stars on save file? Answered McjonteBoy