Why won't star road level 9 appear?

1. I got all star coins on he first eight worlds and also finished every other star road level... why won't level 9 appear?
    yorokei - 4 years ago

1. Make sure you have every single star coin in the game, including the ones on superstar road.
    Sticker_Star - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Make sure you have every single NORMAL and SECRET exit from all the levels that have secret exits in Worlds 1-8. Beating all 8 normal Superstar Road levels should unlock the 9th, but for good measure, try getting all those Star Coins too.
    SmokeRulz - 4 years ago 1 1
  2. Ah, there we go. You need to collect all the Star Coins in all the other World 9 levels. That'll unlock 9-9. It's a doozy.
    SmokeRulz - 4 years ago 1 0
  3. You need every Star Coin to unlock it. However, you do not need every goalpost; I remember missing a Secret Exit after beating the ninth level for the first time and I had to go back and get it for the fifth Star.
    matty397 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. You've gotta get every star coin in the other 8 levels to open the ninth level.
    jrjrjrjrjjrr - 1 year ago 0 0
  5. What everyone else said but if u hit the super guide u wont be able to get 5 stars.
    danieldagamer - 6 months ago 0 0

How do I get 5th star? Unresolved Bi_Bi_Love
What determines what I get at the end of a level? Answered donnbobhardy
How to tell if a level has a secret exit? Answered Warp_Zone
Secret Level in Sparkling Waters? Answered Roseberry14
secret Acorn plains level? Answered Venowtronreturn