Question from yorokei

Why won't star road level 9 appear?

I got all star coins on he first eight worlds and also finished every other star road level... why won't level 9 appear?

Answers

SmokeRulz answered:

Make sure you have every single NORMAL and SECRET exit from all the levels that have secret exits in Worlds 1-8. Beating all 8 normal Superstar Road levels should unlock the 9th, but for good measure, try getting all those Star Coins too.
0 1

SmokeRulz answered:

Ah, there we go. You need to collect all the Star Coins in all the other World 9 levels. That'll unlock 9-9. It's a doozy.
1 0

Sticker_Star answered:

Make sure you have every single star coin in the game, including the ones on superstar road.
1 0

matty397 answered:

You need every Star Coin to unlock it. However, you do not need every goalpost; I remember missing a Secret Exit after beating the ninth level for the first time and I had to go back and get it for the fifth Star.
0 0

How do I get 5th star? Open Bi_Bi_Love
What determines what I get at the end of a level? Answered donnbobhardy
How to tell if a level has a secret exit? Answered Warp_Zone
Secret Level in Sparkling Waters? Answered Roseberry14
secret Acorn plains level? Answered Venowtronreturn