How do I get the Balloon Baby Yoshi to respawn?

1. I picked up the Balloon Baby Yoshi in that spot on the map where they appear in the first world. After using it a few times, it stopped respawning and hasn't reappeared since. I've tried dying a few times, I beat the game, I tried to come back, and it's never there.

What do I have to do to get it to come back?

User Info: chaironome

chaironome - 3 years ago

1. He comes back if you keep playing for a long time im not sure how long it took me until soda jungle to get the first one to come back but there is an alternate way to get him back:if you get a game over all the toad houses get refilled and all the yoshis come back.

User Info: supermegablox

supermegablox - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. If you mean pink baby Yoshi, well its the same for the blue one as well, you just have to keep playing and he will eventually come back. But he can appear in two places. One you've found, by Acorn Plains, the other is in Sparkling Waters.

User Info: Bi_Bi_Love

Bi_Bi_Love - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Same way as a Toad House. If Baby Yoshi dies, he won't respawn until you get a game over.
    Unless (spoiler) you have 5 stars.

User Info: jrjrjrjrjjrr

jrjrjrjrjjrr - 1 year ago 0 0
  3. If u have defeated bowser every few levels they come back.

User Info: danieldagamer

danieldagamer - 10 months ago 0 0
  4. Either get a game over or get 100%

User Info: Lewisisgame

Lewisisgame - 7 months ago 0 0