Question from chaironome

How do I get the Balloon Baby Yoshi to respawn?

I picked up the Balloon Baby Yoshi in that spot on the map where they appear in the first world. After using it a few times, it stopped respawning and hasn't reappeared since. I've tried dying a few times, I beat the game, I tried to come back, and it's never there.

What do I have to do to get it to come back?

Answers

Bi_Bi_Love answered:

If you mean pink baby Yoshi, well its the same for the blue one as well, you just have to keep playing and he will eventually come back. But he can appear in two places. One you've found, by Acorn Plains, the other is in Sparkling Waters.
0 0

supermegablox answered:

He comes back if you keep playing for a long time im not sure how long it took me until soda jungle to get the first one to come back but there is an alternate way to get him back:if you get a game over all the toad houses get refilled and all the yoshis come back.
1 0