How can I play as Rex Fury?

1. I have unlocked Rex Fury already, but I don't know how to play as him. How do you do that?

User Info: awesome6382

awesome6382 - 3 years ago

1. You van get Rex Fury in at the last mission. You get him in the free fall at the end of the last mission. Then buy him at the police station.

User Info: DamienVG99

DamienVG99 - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. at any changing station, change your robber to him.... assuming you've BOUGHT him from the police station

User Info: hferg81

hferg81 - 3 years ago 0 1
  2. You buy him and then either use him out in a disguise booth randomly in the city, or you can go to the bottom of the basement to find one. Just switch your robber from whatever to Rex Fury. To do that, just tap on the robber and go to the picture of Rex Fury. Tap on it, and boom! You're now Rex Fury! You can pull on orange handles all over the city, and he has some vehicles. You can also get Rex Fury Bare Chest and Rex Fury Astronaut, but it's faster to just get it while Falling to Earth. Epic music alert! Well, hope that helped! Good luck, and good bye!

User Info: GPM2000

GPM2000 - 2 years ago 0 1
  3. Unlock him at the very end. (Chapter 15)

User Info: Dylang03

Dylang03 - 1 year ago 0 0
  4. This is on how to unlock him(m.ign.com/wikis/lego-city-undercover/Fly_Me_to_the_Moon) And this is how to unlock all of his vehicles: (thought I might add this in) m.youtube.com/watch?v=q9yDXFZB7B0
    1 second ago- Remove 00

User Info: Apple705

Apple705 - 11 months ago 0 0