Question from awesome6382

How can I play as Rex Fury?

I have unlocked Rex Fury already, but I don't know how to play as him. How do you do that?

Answers

hferg81 answered:

at any changing station, change your robber to him.... assuming you've BOUGHT him from the police station
0 0

DamienVG99 answered:

You van get Rex Fury in at the last mission. You get him in the free fall at the end of the last mission. Then buy him at the police station.
0 0

GPM2000 answered:

You buy him and then either use him out in a disguise booth randomly in the city, or you can go to the bottom of the basement to find one. Just switch your robber from whatever to Rex Fury. To do that, just tap on the robber and go to the picture of Rex Fury. Tap on it, and boom! You're now Rex Fury! You can pull on orange handles all over the city, and he has some vehicles. You can also get Rex Fury Bare Chest and Rex Fury Astronaut, but it's faster to just get it while Falling to Earth. Epic music alert! Well, hope that helped! Good luck, and good bye!
0 0