Game glitching very badly?

1. I am literally glitching every other minute. I am unable to play this game and really want to. Is there a patch coming up in the near future?

User Info: Ipod1Reviewerz

Ipod1Reviewerz - 3 years ago
    From the start? Using the Wii U? (you should have had it update before you could play, if so). There are a couple of unrecoverable glitches that halt progress (forcing restart - check ign to avoid those), and the game does occasionally freeze. But you should not be glitching constantly/consistently - something is probably wrong with your setup.

User Info: flaremmm

flaremmm - 3 years ago

Answers

1. I agree. I have had a couple of minor glitches (weird camera, game froze in a cut scene), and it's worth reading about the possible game breaking bugs. Nothing major.

User Info: manukajoe

manukajoe - 2 years ago 0 0