What is the difference between the wiiU vs 360 vs PS3 versions?

1. I am about to buy this game, but I want to make sure that I don't miss out on anything. So far the only difference I know of is that you can use the pad on the wii u and the xbox 360 has smart glass. Other than that, is all 3 versions of razor's edge the same?

User Info: Coffeya13-2

Coffeya13-2 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Old post, but might as well answer it.

The Wii U version tried to fix several of the complaints about the 360 and PS3 versions. The downloadable weapons from the 360/PS3 versions are now unlocked during the game. Ayane gets 2 playable chapters of her own. Gore was added back in (not necessarily for the better). There is a new upgrade system for upgrading weapons, moves and ninpo. Some other powers and game sequences have been changed, and enemies have been made more aggressive.

This review sums the differences up pretty well. The reviewer found it was improved, but the game was still "dreary" www.destructoid.com/review-ninja-gaiden-3-razor-s-edge-238412.phtml

User Info: lordcthulu

lordcthulu - 1 year ago 0 0