What happens to upgraded weapons after death?

1. If I use an upgrade item then die if I kill myself do I get the upgrade item back or replace the weapon I was using? Ie upgrade handgun with fp. Would I get the fp item or would the upgraded handgun replace the handgun I start with. If I can get it back.

Also. Can would it work with rifle/ bow etc...

User Info: howlmoon

howlmoon - 4 years ago

1. Weapons remain upgraded even if you die. If you die before looting your former zombie self, the weapons and items he or she will have been carrying will re-appear in previously visited areas of the game.

Scanning CCTV junction boxes allows you to use your safehouse computer to spy on previously visited areas and find out which loot has respawned and where.

User Info: smoust

smoust - 4 years ago 0 0

1. You have to kill your survivor to reclaim your old gun, unless you store it in your safe house.

User Info: cosplaykid21

cosplaykid21 - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. I noticed that upgrades to your handgun stay with your handgun. This to me seems like it is the best/safest weapon to upgrade. Anything else and you run the risk of losing that weapon.

User Info: DogJosha

DogJosha - 4 years ago 0 0