Green Park Item Locations?

1. I died before I could get to my survivor and lost my crossbow. The CCTV says it's in Green Park, but there are relatively few places for items to spawn there. The only ones that I can think of are is the two containers where the C4 and other weapons were, but those never have anything in them. the other is in the tent. I know items can be waiting behind other items, so I've visited the tent 10 times while going back and saving each time, but the only thing that's ever in there is animal meat. Are there item spots I'm missing or something? Or do i just have to keep trying the tent?

User Info: Mario1015

Mario1015 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I usually find the weapons at the clearing before the pipe leading to the pier. Opposite the pipe and against the wall. I can never find the weapons when the CCTV states it is in the sewers or in Palace gates area of Victoria Memorial so if you know those I would be grateful!

User Info: shadowzombie70

shadowzombie70 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I usually find my weapons in the places where I first found them. So if you want to look for your crossbow, look in the palace underground area, use the elevator

User Info: yellow_elevator

yellow_elevator - 2 years ago 0 0