Where can I find weapons after death?

1. After dying and the weapons respawn elsewhere I am having trouble finding them. I need help in Victoria Memorial - sewer and palace gates locations; spatelfield greens - shoreditch petrol; and Tower of London - pier. The cameras show that they are at the locations but I look everywhere and am not finding them. Anyone know where they spawn usually?

User Info: shadowzombie70

shadowzombie70 - 3 years ago
    I lost the crossbow and have been having trouble relocating it. the CCTV cameras are not showing where it is. Is the Crossbow a secret item?

User Info: ZombiMama1116

ZombiMama1116 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Spare weapons can be found in certain places if they're misplaced at any time. Check the CCTV monitors and they'll provide you information on supplies, including weapons if you happen to be missing them.

User Info: RainingMetal

RainingMetal - 3 years ago 0 0