Question from thealmightydib

How do you post screenshots of this game to miiverse?

I've checked both the manual for this game and the wii u system (digital and physical) and can't find the answer. I even did a test post after playing an attractiong (when the pictures are flowing in the background) and all that posted was my text.

From: thealmightydib 2 years ago

Found the answer on neogaf since the gamefaqs community appears to be too elite to answer faqs anymore. (talking about the forums here)

"You can't "take a screenshot," per say, in that you don't first capture and save it anywhere. What you do is, when you want to share a screen, hit Home when the game is showing what you want, go to make a Miiverse post, and the image attach button will be prepopulated with whatever your game was showing when you hit Home."