Question from Joakley815

How does one earn the Gatekeeper Stamp in Yoshi's Fruit Cart?

I've completed all 50 gates of Yoshi's Fruit Cart and earned all stamps (in Yoshi's Fruit Cart) except this one...I really wish I knew what I was supposed to do to earn it.

Joakley815 provided additional details:

I finally got it! I believe one has to take the warp gate on level 50 and then beat the (much harder) blue version. I warped and used checkmarks at will and beat blue-50, which only has one gate. It would be great if someone could verify this.

Answers

thealmightydib answered:

I'm in the same boat, I think we might have to play through the 50th level again. I assume we both got the Gatemaster stamp or whatever its called first and for some reason the game wont give both at the same time.
0 0

Serria2616 answered:

You need to finish all 50 gates without using Assisted Play, Warp Gates, or Check Marks.
1 2

Sonicfan96 answered:

Finish all the gates without assist play or warp gates
1 0