Question from vergillord2008

Wii controller not responding for Zelda/Metriod game?

The controller works for all the other games. For Zelda and Metriod it ask to have the Wii Motion Plus attached to it. The controller is synced to the system and calibrates just fine. It just always keeps saying to point the controller at the tv screen. I do and still nothing. I step back as far as I can and nothing. It registers movement, but will not go pass the pointing the remote at the tv screen. Any suggestions? Again it is synced and has been calibrated... too many times. Thank you.

Serria2616 answered:

The only thing I would double check on is to see under your settings where you have the sensor bar placed. If the sensor bar is above the tv but your settings say it's below the tv, you're going to have cursor/sensory issues. Check and make sure they match up.
1 0