Question from ninetailedfox3

Where can I find Zinogre Jasper?

according to the wiki, which is currently based off the japanese portable version, Is, only avabile in high rank guild, if thats the case, it should be high rank village too right? i've been farming him for the jasper for..maybe 2 hours so far, 4caps per hour. :3

ninetailedfox3 provided additional details:

that requires effort. I want deviljho's armor before i go online. :x i got a brachy gem offline. I bet i can zin's jasper too. I hope. :l

Kaiyuni, no1 claimed it was in one or the other, i got mine online in one try tho, so it may not come offline. and Derp, of course its his gem xD

AccursedJarl answered:

Okey well for zinogre jasper i recommend killing it in high rank guild, i got none from him in village. Some would say cap but i got about 2 in 30 minutes from kill.
0 0

Answers

Kaiyuni answered:

I don't know where you got your information from that it's only in one mode or the other. The Zinogre Jasper is his gem. This is comparable to Rathalos/Rathian Ruby, and so on. You can get them in any high/G-Rank version of a quest that includes zinogre (but not stygian sub-species). It's a 3% chance from carving each time.
0 0

Where can I find a golden egg? Answered dmanlius10
Where can I find flutterfly? Answered dmanlius10
Where can I find a bumblepumpkin? Answered dmanlius10
Where can I find hercudrome? Answered dmanlius10
Where can I find Gloamgrass? Answered robofish_13