Question from ninetailedfox3

Asked: 1 year ago

Where can I find Zinogre Jasper?

according to the wiki, which is currently based off the japanese portable version, Is, only avabile in high rank guild, if thats the case, it should be high rank village too right? i've been farming him for the jasper for..maybe 2 hours so far, 4caps per hour. :3

Additional details - 1 year ago

that requires effort. I want deviljho's armor before i go online. :x i got a brachy gem offline. I bet i can zin's jasper too. I hope. :l

Additional details - 1 year ago

Kaiyuni, no1 claimed it was in one or the other, i got mine online in one try tho, so it may not come offline. and Derp, of course its his gem xD

From: AccursedJarl 1 year ago

Okey well for zinogre jasper i recommend killing it in high rank guild, i got none from him in village. Some would say cap but i got about 2 in 30 minutes from kill.

I don't know where you got your information from that it's only in one mode or the other. The Zinogre Jasper is his gem. This is comparable to Rathalos/Rathian Ruby, and so on. You can get them in any high/G-Rank version of a quest that includes zinogre (but not stygian sub-species). It's a 3% chance from carving each time.