Question from ragnarok183

Where can I find Commendations & Conqueror's Seals?

More specifically, which quests (offline village and online) are best for getting either one?

ragnarok183 provided additional details:

...But some topics here say that they way you get commendations/c.seals is different from tri.
Not to mention, the wiki for mh3u is somewhat incomplete in general, and in this case, doesn't specifiy much on commendations/c.seals.

Rycuda712 answered:

Ok, commendations you get from fighting jhen mohran or pretty much any high rank giant, and conquerors seals are obtained from G rank quests where you fight more than 2 monsters, like rank 6's double volvi double jaggi, or double lagombi double baggi.
2 0

Answers

dmanlius10 answered:

Any egg quest will get you commendations (Bring herbivore eggs back to base camp type). Conqueror seals must be gained from the arena where you hunt two monsters at the same time. Check the Monster Hunter Tri faqs page for specifics
0 4

dmanlius10 answered:

My first answer is wrong you get conqueror's seals from G rank quests.
0 1

venom41392 answered:

No the doubles will not give you conquerors seals you need to do the quests that say and more like the two lagombi with two great baggi
0 1

dmanlius10 answered:

You can also get Commendations from the High Rank Bedevil a Devil Jho quest.
0 0

dmanlius10 answered:

You get Conqueror Seals from the G Rank double Great Jaggi and Volvidon & double Great Baggi and Lagombi quests.
0 0

xXBrainBusterXx answered:

You can get them from Double G. Jaggi and Double Volvidion, but I highly recommend not to, I did the quest and I got 1 conqueror seal
0 0

Mikeygd3mar answered:

Well that's the only way to get them so might as well. I need then for my helios armor
0 0

jdw1005 answered:

As everyone has said, the G rank 4 monster quests will get you a Conquerors seal. The are pretty easy, especially with friends
0 0

SandmanNo666 answered:

You get Commendations from:

Download Quest:
- Where Gods Fear to Tread (rank 5) Alatreon

Port Quest:
- [Canteen] Desert Rumble! (rank 5) Jhen Mohran
- Bedevil a Deviljho (rank 5) Deviljho

Village Quest:
- Desert Warfare & Herd Mentality (rank 6)
- Rumble in the Great Desert & The Write Stuff (rank 7)
- Clobberin' Time! & Canteen] The Endless Hunt (rank 8)
- Lurkers in the Woods & Operation: Paradise Lost & Triple Threat & Into the Fire & The Brilliant Darkness & Mark of a Hero (rank 9)

You get Conqueror's Seals from:

I'm tired of copy-paste, just look here: kiranico.com/item/conquerors-seal
0 0