How do you get gourmet Vouchers?

1. I've gotten one gourmet voucher and about 50 vouchers so I don't see how it can be random (as I've been told)

User Info: Serge884

Serge884 - 3 years ago

1. It very much is completely random actually. There, so far, is no known way to increase your chances of getting a voucher or a gourmet voucher. The only thing to do is keep getting food and hope you get a gourmet voucher.

User Info: Estrane

Estrane - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. If I remember while playing the game I eat meals before any quest and I think every 4th or 5th meal you get a voucher from either the Moga Village cook or the Port Tanzia cafe Don't quote me on that because it could be at random. but I do think it is locked to every fourth or fifth meal you eat before a quest.

User Info: GamesterJ

GamesterJ - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. i think i noticed the same thing gamemasterJ said, i'll put up a new answer if i can confirm it sometime soon. but im still leaning on its mostly random.

User Info: Xiloscent

Xiloscent - 3 years ago 0 0