Question from EnmaDaio2588

Does the Wii U version of Black Ops 2 have achievements/Trophies/etc?

The Wii U doesn't seem to have an overarching achievement/trophy system but the games I've played with so far have featured an in-game variant (stamps in Nintendo Land and U Play points in ZombiU). Does Black Ops 2 on the Wii U have something similar? If I were to do something in the Wii U version that would get me an achievement/trophy on a different console, would I still get some kind of virtual award?

OmidAuditore answered:

No, it doesn't seemed to have it :( BUT THERE IS STILL HOPE LEFT!!! The graphics are as good as ps3!!
2 0

Answers

PwnageJeez answered:

Yes i have played this game in Wii Version it has an achievements it has a DLC that can only be downloaded on certain websites when you download the game it has no achievements but when you download the DLC its achievements will be added. HOPE I HELPED :))
0 2

What's with Activision ? Answered hipershadow5000
Downloadable Content?? Open mobkingDC123
How do you play the begining movie? Unanswered weirfghj
Is Nuketown in this game anywhere? Open weirfghj
How do I change direction using the Wiimote and nunchuk? Open KenshinAkagi1