Question from Ultimateman55

Asked: 1 year ago

Wii U Pro Controller support?

The game has a pro controller icon on the back of the disc packaging to indicate that it supports the pro controller, but I can't get it to work. Anyone else have any luck?

From: Toleezu 1 year ago

Issue is known by Disney and will be patched:

disneyinteractivestudios.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4126

I seem to be having the same problem I submitted a question on the official website and found that according to someone on the unofficial forum that it is not supported. There was another person on a different forum having the same problem. The only option I can get to work at all is the Wii remote and nunchuck , the classic controller is not supported either as listed on the box. I am afraid that there may have been a misprint on the box and case since the digital and physical manuals make no mention of any other controller support. Which makes me very very annoyed at this point. Please let me know if you hear anything official.

Also worth mentioning. The product description page on the Wii U E-Shop only mentions remote and nunchuck support as well.