Question from iSatriani

Wii U Guide?

As it says in the title I was wondering if there's a guide for the wii u version, or which GC would be best to follow?

Thanks in advance

iSatriani provided additional details:

Thanks mate, I'm aware of the guides by prima, but I don't really like them because those are not always 100% accurate. Sometimes they have "things" that didn't make it in the final version, etc.

and for the record I was talking about a guide in this site, I don't know if someone is currently working on it. or what GC guide should I follow?

iSatriani provided additional details:

I've been following a guide by the user "Myke" and so far it seems very good.

here's the link:

www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u/701110-the-legend-of-zelda-the-wind-waker-hd/faqs/22467

Answers

taylorjsmith answered:

there is a guide by Prima. Standard, and collectable. Collectable comes in hardback and includes a cloth map of the Great Sea.
1 1

Devilox88 answered:

I would personally say use Zelda dungeon, it's a great website with guides for every Zelda game plus it has screenshot's etc, hope this helps mate
0 0