Question from hnmitch

Marriage requirements?

Is there an Item your supposed to use to propose? I have odettes level to 10 and completed first date and it says I should ask her but when you talk to her she just says she will never forget the date. How do I propose?

Sarime answered:

You should get a quest from Father Gerard where you make an engagement ring (you'll need 2 platinum and a diamond, you can get diamond from mimic creatures but it's a rare drop). After you get the engagement ring, wait for the date and there will be a scene where it tells you something like "I'm so in love with __________, I need to do something now or I will regret it". Then you can give them the engagement ring, and tada you're married! Good luck!
2 0

Friendship/Marriage? Answered Zappie09
Marriage benefits? Open gumbygreens
Marriage candidates for both characters/alternative playable characters? Answered dragoncodi
Requests from pandora? Unanswered noobsniper316
How do I unlock Mikoto's something beneath the wave request? Unanswered Firemblem2067