Stuck after water shrine?

1. I have completed the earth, fire, and water shrines and finished the water spouts. I have gone to all the islands after, but I have not killed all the enemies at the Colosseum or previous island the treasure box girl sends you to. What do I do next to access the last dungeon? I have the Autumn grow island, but cannot get any further? Please help!

User Info: Lyndsily

Lyndsily - 5 years ago

Answers

1. The colosseum is not important to progressing the plot. However you do need to finish Jocelyn's Mystic Island. The enemies there are a lot harder. After you destroy all the spawners (you can just clear one section at a time. If you can go into the little area and you don't get shut in, you've cleared it) and collect the 'treasure', you'll get the request to your next island.

User Info: HitTheGroundWal

HitTheGroundWal (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0