Helenas Vitality?

1. I just started playing PT. The game told me that while I am inside the towers, the circle on the lower left corner shows her vitaslity and I have to return and give monster's flesh to her. But I have given her flesh sveral times now and the gauge is not refilling....wwhat am I doing wrong?

User Info: chibiroxas

chibiroxas - 4 years ago

1. you doing nothing wrong ^^ I thought the same! it's the system! normal flesh refills 3/4 of the gauge and always the whole 3/4 of the gauge not more nor less it's always just 3/4 full, the wet flesh refills i think 7/8 of the gauge and the warm flesh refills the whole gauge thats it it doesnt fill up a part of the gauge thats what i thought and you too it did confuse me at the beginning too

User Info: zeroxtrl

zeroxtrl - 4 years ago 0 0

1. You have to bring it back to the tower for her. If she's transformed, choose the option to feed her meat. If not, just gift it to her.

User Info: psyc0h

psyc0h - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Also i think take care to return to her before the violet gauge color is gone to far or she will be a monster again and i guess it kills the love to her i don't know well i just need 2 more points to get full gauge of love to her and i'm right now in Tower 9

User Info: zeroxtrl

zeroxtrl - 4 years ago 0 0