Dusk Tower 2F, how to get to the chain?

1. I can't get to the chain on Dusk Tower 2F. Instead of the ledge I could grab in the Light Tower, this one only has one of those ladders that can only be opened from the other side.

Any help?

User Info: ZoroTheGallade

ZoroTheGallade - 4 years ago
    Thanks, got it.

User Info: ZoroTheGallade

ZoroTheGallade - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You need to fall through the hole on the 4th floor in the room with a broken bridge.

User Info: AlisteRosenheim

AlisteRosenheim - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I believe that's the chain that you need to fall down through a hole to get. If you keep progressing through the tower, you'll get to a bridge with an enemy on it. There's no telltale glow to indicate a portal can be formed but right in the middle of the bridge is a circle inscription where you should throw a stone (Shadow Stone, I believe) which will create a portal you can take. When you do, you'll fall through a hole and be in front of that chain door.

User Info: bullfrog0403

bullfrog0403 - 4 years ago 0 0