Question from loco940

When will the rest of the skylanders come out in stores?

I was looking online for wrecking ball in stores and online , then I looked for other skylanders but some skylanders from the poster are not in stores.

rossmacdaddy answered:

There has been a lot of speculation / misinformation on this subject, but here is what we know:

Originally the remaining 13 characters were said to be released on November 15th (month after launch). This has been revealed to be false since no source has been identified.

Then we were told - in rather a rather vague fashion - that the remaining characters would not be released until January 2012. This was based on email responses users received from Activision directly. However, this information appears to be innaccurate and based on general lack of knowledge by Activision employees responding on their website.

Now we know that new Skylanders WILL be released before year end according to the official twitter page: twitter.com/#!/SkylandersGame. This information was posted as a reply to an inquiry on Oct 31. Unfortunately, we have no clear date of when new characters or coming, or if it will only be some of the remaining 13.

IMO, We should see a full release of all remaining Skylanders before year end. I have heard rumors about December 2 being the target date, but I have no sources for that yet. :(
1 0