I'm stuck at the farm gate...and I can't figure out the bookcase in Malgraves house either. please help???

1. I have a hose, lever, red pig, pig tile, 2 letters and a gear.

User Info: Debbers1024

Debbers1024 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. The bookcase in the manor you need a lion book you get later in the game and then you pull 4 books out in a specific order thats related to the 4 animals you see next to the case. the farm gate you need a red light. you attach the light then put in a combo of 4 symbols. i dont remember where you get the red light though. hope this helps.

User Info: gadriand1

gadriand1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The symbols on the gate are mirrored numbers.

User Info: themonitor99

themonitor99 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. To get past the farm gate you need to gather several components to the "dust vacuum" One was located on the desk, one come from a puzzle solved in the theater, and I guess I'll try the tractor light as gadriand1 suggests? I'm not sure this game plays the same for each player though. After reading a few forums, it seems to me that certain things occur to folks in the order that they discover things. For instance, some folks get locked out of the mansion by poison gas and have to turn it off to get in while other walk right in.

User Info: MJ_1925

MJ_1925 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. The symbols on the gatelook like gibberish...to me, it looks like 4beams with 2 buttons each. i have NO idea whatto do here

User Info: spade_royal

spade_royal - 5 years ago 0 0