Where can I catch the acanthodes in fishing resort wii?

1. I'm having trouble catching the "legendaries" and one of them is the acanthodes but I can't find it. Little help please?

User Info: LaserShark34

LaserShark34 - 4 years ago
    Thanks everyone. I'll try it out sooner or later.

User Info: LaserShark34

LaserShark34 - 4 years ago

1. You can find the Acanthodes near the dead tree right next to the Red Windmill. It is NOT found at Dua Ribu Eyelet. It has a long, sleek body that you can probably distinguish from the other fish. Be careful that you don't confuse it with Longnose Gars (the gars are much larger). I found it helpful to look at night because you can see it better.

Be patient, though! It may take some time because it is a pretty rare fish. You can also look at the Board and the FAQ for any more info if you need it.

Hope I helped!

User Info: MarineStorm

MarineStorm - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Check out www.gamefaqs.com/boards/637335-fishing-resort/62961510 which describes where you should fish for the Acanthodes. Some people, myself included, found it a bit south of the dead tree at the Red Windmill.

User Info: TheBitBandit

TheBitBandit - 4 years ago 0 0