Question from coolperson23

How do I get a picture of Munna asleep?

I need to get a picture of Munna sleeping in order to befriend Duosion. How do I do that? I've already befriended Munna.

Answers

KurokamiHaruhi answered:

To get Munna to fall asleep, you have to fall asleep next to it. If you get a Cleffa doll to get Munna to sit still long enough, and you stand still next to it, you will eventually fall asleep. Munna will follow suit right after, so you have to push the 1 button after you fall asleep. :)
1 1

KurokamiHaruhi answered:

Sorry, I meant the - button to take the picture
1 1

KeyBlade999 answered:

Stand next to Munna in the game and do nothing. Eventually, your Pokemon and Munna will fall asleep. Then press the "-" button to take a photo.
0 0

EpicPokemonKing answered:

Try using a phonograph which you can buy from Meowth to send it to sleep with a lullaby, it may now work though it might not work. For a guaranteed method, just stand next to it and don't move and in time your pokemon will go to sleep and Munna will follow shortly
0 0