Question from DanaDoo12

The Purple Comet Luma?

What is the point of the purple luma who lets you "move comets around"? I'm not sure how that works, because you can just click anywhere on the map and he'll just say "I hope thats what you wanted" How do you actually do it?

zeldalink17 answered:

As far as I can tell there is no particular way to say which place a prankster comet will be placed, but the purple luma does allow you to move the comet around so that when you get enough stars in a galaxy then the comet will be available. For example, say the prankster comet is in the terrace dome but you need it to be in another dome. Go to the purple luma and give it the twenty star bits and the comet will be moved out of the terrace dome. It may not necessarily move to exactly where you want it but it will at least be moved.

I used the purple luma once just to try it out. I found the easiest way to deal with moving the comet was to just collect a different star and then the prankster comet would go to somewhere that I needed it. In the end you don't really need to worry about placing the prankster comet at the right spot because it will end up being where you want it.
0 0

rwbs1030 answered:

If there's a comet you do not need at a specific galaxy, talk to that purple luma and he'll move it to another galaxy.
0 0