Review by Baal547

"Great game, get it if you're new to the wii."

Ok let me first say this is my first review and what I have to say isn't much but hopefully it allows you to choose a game that rocks, then a game that sucks ass.

First off, the levels: These levels are fun and I enjoy pretty much every one. My galaxies are the Battlerock, Dreadnough, Ghostly, Bonefin, and of course...Freezeflame galaxy

The Graphics: These graphics are by far some of the best I've seen for the Wii. They are bright and vibrant and it really makes you wanna say "I don't need an Xbox 360 or fancy HD TV to have fun playing video games, right?" The Xbox 360 graphics are awesome and add extra fun to games for that has been countered with the Wii's average graphics and the motion sensors, which brings me to my next topic.

Controls: These controls are so easy, my 1 year old cousin could play this game. Press A to jump and shake the wii-mote in air to go a bit higher. Easy right? Then the Bee Mario controls is just tapping and holding A to fly. From the way I'm saying everything it sounds like a tutorial. I won't go any farther then I am now.

Powerups: Lets just say Bee Mario was fine but I was hoping for some more creativeness. Nether the less I still like Bee Mario it was a great powerup overall, sticking to the walls, and flying. The Rainbow brings back the classic Gold Star from the orignal Mario, but this time it lets you run faster and do flips...not really good on narrow areas. The Fire Flower was the same as it has been, but there is a time limit. Then the Ice Flower freezes water and also has a time limit. Now two of my favorite powerups, Spring Mario and Boo Mario. Spring Mario is kinda hilarious and it lets you jump super high. Boo Mario probably has to be the powerup with the most benefits. You can float, turn invisible, and of course go through walls. I almost forgot the Red Star. Its pretty much a star that lets you fly, lets leave it at that. The powerups seem to be the life of the game...not really.

Characters: First off there is so many little character so I'm only gonna say a few. You got Mario, the main hero. Then you get Luigi, who later in the game can help you. Rosalina, the person you work for. The Lumas, the source of Mario's power in this game. And of course, Princess Peach, Bowser and Bowser Jr. Pretty much the same people right.

Review: Anyways this game has pleased me for countless hours. Im playing it again in preparation for Super Mario Galaxy 2 and the upcoming New Super Mario Bros. Wii. So I would have to say, If you're new to the Wii and want a game that could possible become a classic, get this game and I would also recommend Super Smash Bros Brawl and Wii Sports Resort, but hey.,,Those two games are whole other reviews.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 11/09/09

Game Release: Super Mario Galaxy (US, 11/12/07)