Review by Asegbers

"A wonderful game with tons of imagination and creativity."

Let me start off by saying I can consider this at least the second best wii game hands down. This game is packed with lots of puzzles, bosses, and races. The best thing about this game is the imagination Nintendo put in this game. It's overall got an original and unique style. Now we will see why this game deserves a 9/10.

Story: Well okay this is your basic Mario story. Princess Peach is captured by Bowser, and you must save her. Nintendo did also have the whole new idea of wanting Bowser to be Empire of the universe. This story is more epic, jaw dropping, and intense than Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario 64 which is a plus. It may be the same story, but it's a classic story.

Graphics: Absolute perfect on wii. This is what every game on the wii needs to look like. Every detail is perfected by Nintendo especially water which looks great.

Game play: Remember Super Mario 64? Of course you do! But imagine playing it on the wii in space! I mean Holy Crap this game is so much fun to play. You can bounce off walls, long jump, turn into a bee, a spring, and so on and so on. This isn't your average video game. You're collecting stars, and moving away from collecting shines or whatever. This is finally going back to classics. To add on to collecting coins you collect star bits which you can use to pay your way to get a star. AWESOME!

Controls: Very good, but not all the time. There's some moments when you're getting really mad because the way you have to hold the wii remote and the way you have to tilt it doesn't work as well as it could. You have to hold the wii remote like you were pointing it at the censor bar, and you have to tilt it diagonally, upward, downward, left, right. My opinion would be to make it so you could hold the wii remote sideways or straight. Anyway other than that the controls are responsive, accurate, and just the way you'd want it.

How long you'll be playing: You shall play this game for at least 15-20 hours to beat it, but there's stuff you can do after that like beat the game as LUIGI! Or you can play your favorite planets and favorite stars over again. You shan't be leaving this game quickly.

The Verdict: 9/10.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 03/05/10

Game Release: Super Mario Galaxy (US, 11/12/07)