Question from Grimmjow___

How do I beat Bahamut?

I'm in this Bahamut battle where the Bahamut has a sword on its tail and goblins are crawling around. Apparently, he's invulnerable to anything. How do I kill him? I know there is a rusted sword, but it's not working.

1shadetail1 answered:

When you lift the rusted sword, a red spot will mark Bahamut. Throw the sword at the red spot. You need to do this three times. To find additional rusty swords, look for goblins that sparkle; they are carrying their own rusty swords. Toss them around to make them drop the sword so that you can pick it up.

Once you've hit all three red spots with swords, you'll move to phase 2. You shouldn't have a problem with that part; its easy.
5 0

Answers

Cheea5 answered:

In order to aim the sword, actually "pick it up" and have it over your head and then you can aim the sword and shoot with B (I had to figure that out during this fight)
0 0

How do I beat Blaze? Answered Elvishownd776
How do I beat Malboro? Answered Gernamyn
I cant save when I beat the last boss, What do I do? Open red100444
How do I beat Malboro quickly? Answered werewing
What is the best way to beat the beach battle mini-game ? Answered zettamadman92