How do I beat Bahamut?

1. I'm in this Bahamut battle where the Bahamut has a sword on its tail and goblins are crawling around. Apparently, he's invulnerable to anything. How do I kill him? I know there is a rusted sword, but it's not working.

User Info: Grimmjow___

Grimmjow___ - 6 years ago

1. When you lift the rusted sword, a red spot will mark Bahamut. Throw the sword at the red spot. You need to do this three times. To find additional rusty swords, look for goblins that sparkle; they are carrying their own rusty swords. Toss them around to make them drop the sword so that you can pick it up.

Once you've hit all three red spots with swords, you'll move to phase 2. You shouldn't have a problem with that part; its easy.

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1 (Expert) - 6 years ago 5 0

1. In order to aim the sword, actually "pick it up" and have it over your head and then you can aim the sword and shoot with B (I had to figure that out during this fight)

User Info: Cheea5

Cheea5 - 6 years ago 0 0