How do I beat Blaze?

1. I have tried many things but none of them work. every time i pick up an item he destroys it.

User Info: Elvishownd776

Elvishownd776 - 6 years ago

1. There are many things you can do.

You can throw an item at him; just throw it quickly *before* he destroys it.

You can hurl him against a tree or grave or wall to dizzy him, then lift him and hurl him again. This hurts him *twice*, but he shoots a fire ball at you when you throw him, so you need to dodge it (the remote-wiggle roll move is the best way to dodge).

When he creates that huge fireball that spits fire everywhere, grab it and chase him while carrying it, so that the fire it spits hits him instead of you.

These are just three things you can do. Experiment to find more.

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1 (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

1. The simplest method to use to defeat blaze is this:
    When he creates a huge fireball, quickly grab it and throw it at him. This does the most damage possible and knocks him back. Dodge his other attacks and continue using this method and he will be beaten in no time.

User Info: oni_lunk

oni_lunk - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. oni lunk is right. I only had to hit him twice with his own fireball and he was toast:)

User Info: hlaylward

hlaylward - 6 years ago 0 0