Why cant i use my grapple?

1. I got the grapple and it will work for a short amount of time then it wont work. Is it just my game or my nunchuck or what? My nunchuck will work with everything else just not the grapple after a certain amount of time.

User Info: gamepsycho94

gamepsycho94 - 8 years ago
    Can you describe how you use the grapple please?

User Info: rgbiu

rgbiu - 8 years ago
    The way its tells you too, tilt nunchuck back then flick it forward. it works for about 15 min into the game game then it stops. it will work when i grapple swing though it just wont let me use it for like combat to remove shields or switches after so long.

User Info: gamepsycho94

gamepsycho94 - 8 years ago
    Does everything else on the nunchuk work after the 15 mins? You may be accidentally unplugging it or have a loose connection.

User Info: dark_dude111

dark_dude111 - 8 years ago
    Yes everything else works i can still walk, turn into morph ball, and scan things i just cant use grapple other than for grapple swinging.

User Info: gamepsycho94

gamepsycho94 - 8 years ago
    Thanks guess it was the censor, i got my cousins nunchuck and it will work after so long of playing, but i have to return it soon so ill have to buy another one. thanks for the help.

User Info: gamepsycho94

gamepsycho94 - 8 years ago

1. Considering that you automatically grapple swing just by locking on to the object, it would appear that it's the motion sensor in your nunchuck. If you have access to a different nunchuck, try plugging that in and try it out for a while and see if the problem continues.

User Info: Kerchak

Kerchak - 8 years ago 0 0

1. I suggest you have your nunchuck and your wii and the game disk, either one or more than one of those might have a problem. Sorry if i am not that helpful, but i never had this proble myself.

User Info: rgbiu

rgbiu - 8 years ago 0 0