How do I get past Western Energy Signature? The 2 doors will not open.

1. In the Western Energy Signature why won't the 2 doors open in the room to get to the 2 anti aircraft guns?

User Info: cmilb56

cmilb56 - 6 years ago
    Is that the name of the room? I don't see a room with that name. Could you check your map and provide me with a room name?

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz - 6 years ago
    It is the control room right after the save point. You can see the Western Energy Signiture and the 2 anti aircraft guns through the window. When you go to leave the room the main door is suppose to lock and 2 other hidden doors are suppose to open.

User Info: cmilb56

cmilb56 - 6 years ago
    @Additional Details

That still does not help me. The game is covered in save points, and if you look at your map, every single room in the game has a NAME. If you give me the NAME of the room, I can help you.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz - 6 years ago

1. I know where you're talking about:
    To get the two doors to open, you should just need to look and then (and this is going to sound very stupid), you need to try and attempt an air-strike on the shield generator dispite the anti-air guns. Of course, it will fail but when you try the leave the room, the two doors will open up and pirates will attack. Just defeat them and proceed.

User Info: Kirbyfreak411

Kirbyfreak411 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I say the same with Smoke Rulz, if you get the name please update this and i'll see if i can answer.

User Info: Adantei

Adantei - 6 years ago 0 0