Question from cmilb56

How do I get past Western Energy Signature? The 2 doors will not open.

In the Western Energy Signature why won't the 2 doors open in the room to get to the 2 anti aircraft guns?

SmokeRulz asked for clarification::

Is that the name of the room? I don't see a room with that name. Could you check your map and provide me with a room name?

cmilb56 provided additional details:

It is the control room right after the save point. You can see the Western Energy Signiture and the 2 anti aircraft guns through the window. When you go to leave the room the main door is suppose to lock and 2 other hidden doors are suppose to open.

SmokeRulz asked for clarification::

@Additional Details

That still does not help me. The game is covered in save points, and if you look at your map, every single room in the game has a NAME. If you give me the NAME of the room, I can help you.

Answers

Adantei answered:

I say the same with Smoke Rulz, if you get the name please update this and i'll see if i can answer.
0 0

Kirbyfreak411 answered:

I know where you're talking about:
To get the two doors to open, you should just need to look and then (and this is going to sound very stupid), you need to try and attempt an air-strike on the shield generator dispite the anti-air guns. Of course, it will fail but when you try the leave the room, the two doors will open up and pirates will attack. Just defeat them and proceed.
1 0