Question from 1naga1

Can you unlock mewtwo and how?

How can you get mewtwo?

Love_Struct8 asked for clarification:

Are you sure you are asking the correct question? Mewtwo only is a playable character in Melee...

MintyDreams7 answered:

Mewtwo is not a playable character in this game.
8 0

Answers

Brawler001 answered:

Mewtwo is not in this game nor is he unlocked or playable. Some people say Lucario was a clone of Mewtwo becuase they fight similar. But like i said Mewtwo is not a playable character Super Smash Bros. Brawl, he is a trophy though. ;D
7 0

Kraleck answered:

Clear All-Star on Intense for a Mewtwo Trophy. That's Mewtwo's only Brawl appearance.
5 0

pokeplayer100 answered:

Mewtwo isn't playable in Brawl, he is only in Melee.
Sorry
6 0

shinypalkia56 answered:

I heard on youtube that you play 875 brawls with pkmn trainer vs level 9s.If you lose one you have to start a new game(and i mean erasing every single detail of the game).Not sure if its true though.I actually saw the box and mewtwos appearance in it.Its probably a hack,though.
0 10

sonicboost451 answered:

You can't get mewtwo, but he is replaced with lucario
4 0

VuduPaco answered:

Lucario took mewtwos place once ssbb came out. Sorry:(
2 0

lazerpig answered:

"I heard on youtube that you play 875 brawls with pkmn trainer vs level 9s.If you lose one you have to start a new game(and i mean erasing every single detail of the game).Not sure if its true though.I actually saw the box and mewtwos appearance in it.Its probably a hack,though."

Clearly untrue. One strategy people use when making up fake cheats is to make them really hard (so hardly anyone will be able to verify it) or really tedious (so hardly anyone will want to verify it). This fits both.
4 0

ARMWRESTLEME239 answered:

Although beta Mewtwo data exists within the game, there is now way of putting it to use, because it is mostly unfinished data. It cannot be unlocked, and the rumor posted earlier isn't true.
0 1

Where can I get mewtwo? Answered kkzombiestomper
What must i do to get Mewtwo and Pichu? Answered Mariofan4ever
How to unlock? Answered tyler655
Music unlock? Answered pikapika64
how do I unlock and keep all of the characters? Answered IamSacred